Tuesday, September 7, 2010

And the journey continues


For those of you who have just joined my 'blog' adventure...To date I have jotted down various tales covering my most recent holiday - a white winter in Europe. I had planned to continue plotting my journey from Prague to Rome, Florence, London, Paris, and HongKong - touching on memorable destinations both in those cities and beyond their fair walls - but time is running out. In a couple of weeks His Lordship and Yours Truly will be travelling to China for a month and I hope to be blogging on a daily basis (or at least every couple of days) pending access to the internet/wi fi etc. I have made the momentous decision (she wrote with tongue in cheek) to cut down on my European scribbles and simply list my top things to do at my favourite locations I have visited to date including my lastest escape which was a brief stay in Melbourne(Australia) in June - I was in dire need of a real 'European-style' winter fix but wanting to seriously avoid that horrendous 24-hour plus plane trip (in cattle class) to get there! Melbourne always does the job 'rawther' nicely. Hopefully I will be able to steal away some time to write about these treasured destinations before we take off on our Asian adventure to the land of the Terracotta Warriors...

No comments: